Friday, January 11, 2008

Fred Thompson

Well, it is late in the game, but I have to admit to preferring Fred Thompson. None of the others are anywhere near conservative enough or libertarian enough to interest me. Click the link above to find out how to donate to Fred.

Fred faces some unique problems. He is too much like what Reagan claimed to be. We have to remember that Reagan was hated not only by the liberal left but also disliked by Republican insiders. He won in spite of the party, not because of it that first time around. Then of course they all made like vultures and began circling around hoping to tear off their own hunks of meat.

Fred is also being ignored by the party and by the press. They all hope he will just fade away.

I have never had a chance to vote for a presidential candidate I really liked. I hope to this time around.

No comments:

 
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory